Welcome to Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport
Etrop Grange is a gracious Grade II listed Georgian County House originally built in 1780 by school teacher William Moss and although located just a short distance from Manchester Airport, is anything but an ‘airport hotel’.
Originally known as Moss House, the hotel was renamed Etrop Grange in 1984 by the owners after a local area called Etrop Green (now the car park located between Etrop Grange and Terminal 2!). Etrop Grange first opened for business in November 1985 as a fine dining restaurant on just the lower level and was slowly converted into a hotel over the next 13 years with a £3 million refurbishment.
Now in its 26th year as a hotel, Etrop Grange still retains its Georgian charm with its stately facade matched by a luxurious interior of decadent chandeliers, heavy drapes and marble fireplaces.
Due to modern intervention the hotel is now ideally located just two minutes from Manchester Airport and the M56, and is one of the few hotels in the area with no overhead aircraft noise making it an ideal hotel for business and leisure alike. Offering complimentary transfers to and from the airport and airport railway station along with complimentary parking and WiFi for all guests, Etrop Grange is the perfect place to spend a relaxing day or night.